Global Industrial Packaging Market Forecast to 2030
The global industrial packaging market size reached USD 61.48 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Optimization of shipping container size, increasing adoption of industrial packaging due to rising preference for bulk online orders of various products, and need for more robust packaging for specific items and products are some major factors driving market revenue growth.
The comprehensive and significant market research study on Industrial Packaging offers business strategies, qualitative and quantitative analyses, and emerging trends. The report provides in-depth examination and analysis of the key elements of the global Industrial Packaging Market. By conducting extensive primary and secondary research and analysing the drivers, constraints, challenges, trends, and opportunities of the Industrial Packaging Market, the research analysts created this report.
A wide variety of products are packaged in bulk, shipped, and stored and a number of products require robust packaging to prevent damage, contamination, and exposure to the elements. Industrial packaging includes specialized, heavy duty packaging that is ideal for enhanced protection during transporting or shipping, and while products are in storage or delivered. Increasing focus on ensuring bulk product safety, deter pilferage or tampering, and to prevent damage and potential losses are major factors driving revenue growth. Industrial packaging is widely used in manufacturing plants or industrial facilities to package new equipment, electrical components, accessories, parts and components, and bulk packaging of similar products for transportation and delivery. Industrial packaging is also used at any phase through the supply chain depending on the products, type of product, weather conditions, and/or mode of transportation, shipping, and delivery. Increasing demand and supply of products such as lubricants, oils, chemicals, and others is driving need for more robust, sturdy, and importantly – safe – packaging to ensure safe passage along the supply chain.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/424
The global Industrial Packaging industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Greif, Inc., Sonoco Products Company, Berry Global Inc., Amcor plc, Mondi, WestRock Company, Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd., BWAY Corporation, Snyder Industries, and Chem-Tainer Industries
Research Report on the Industrial Packaging Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Industrial Packaging market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Industrial Packaging market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Industrial Packaging market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Industrial Packaging market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Industrial Packaging market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC)
- Corrugated Boxes
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Food & Beverage
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Lubricant
Regional Landscape section of the Industrial Packaging report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-packaging-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By product type, the corrugated boxes segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Corrugated boxes are widely preferred across a wide variety of end-use applications and sectors, including food & beverages, pharmaceutical, and automotive industries, among numerous others. High preference due to simple solution, low-cost, and lightweight properties are key factors expected to continue to drive revenue growth of the segment going ahead.
- By application, the food & beverage segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021, owing to bulk stocking by a number of panicked consumers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Essential commodities such as Fast-moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), packaged meals, and fresh food via e-Commerce platforms witnessed a rapid rise, and this was true even for bulk ordering. In addition, increasing number of companies and individuals making bulk purchases online is expected to support revenue growth of this segment.
- Industrial packaging market in North America is expected to register a significantly fast revenue CAGR over the forecast period as major market players in industrial packaging such as Amcor Ltd., Mondi PLC, and others, are investing in Research and Development (R&D) and innovation in more innovative industrial materials and techniques.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Industrial Packaging market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Points of the Geographical Analysis:
- Data and information related to the consumption rate in each region
- Estimated increase in the consumption rate
- Proposed growth of the market share of each region
- Geographical contribution to market revenue
- Expected growth rate of the regional markets
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/424
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Published Articles by Emergen Research:
threat intelligence market
airborne intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance market
digital printing market
laser cladding market
wireless microphone market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights