Marketing Automation Market Forecast to 2030
The global marketing automation market size reached USD 4.62 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for personalized advertising is the key factor driving market revenue growth.
With the reader’s comprehension in mind, the team of analysts at Emergen Research painstakingly put up the new study named “Global Marketing Automation Market.” A sizable database on industry distribution is also included. The study takes into account both historical and current market conditions in order to forecast the worldwide Marketing Automation Market outlook during the forecast period (2022-2030). Researchers that thoroughly examined the global market were able to identify the factors affecting the industry’s overall growth. Strong analytical techniques, such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces, are used in the research to assess the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats connected to the growth of different market segments.
Marketing automation can be a valuable tool for personalized advertising. Personalized advertising involves targeting specific segments of the market with customized and relevant messages, rather than generic, one-size-fits-all advertisements. The demand for personalized advertising has been increasing in recent days. 80% of customers are more likely to buy from a company that offers a personalized experience. Marketing automation can help businesses create and deliver personalized advertising in various ways through data collection and analysis, segmentation, personalized email marketing, and social media marketing. The rising demand for personalized advertising is boosting the revenue growth of marketing automation, as it drives sales, improves the customer experience, and helps businesses stand out in a crowded market. Personalized advertising is more effective at driving sales and conversions compared to generic advertising. By targeting specific segments of the market with relevant and personalized messages, businesses are more likely to engage their audience and convince them to act. This can lead to higher conversion rates and, in turn, increase revenue.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1529
The global Marketing Automation market report employs an extremely extensive and perceptive process that analyzes statistical data relating to services and products offered in the market. The research study is a pivotal document in understanding the needs and wants of the clients. The report is comprised of significant data about the leading companies and their marketing strategies. The Marketing Automation industry is witnessing an expansion and change of dynamics owing to the entry of several new players.
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
IBM Corporation, Cognizant, Oracle Corporation, Marketo, Inc., Salesforce, Inc., HubSpot, Inc., Teradata, SAS Institute Inc., Infusion Software, Inc., and GetResponse
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/marketing-automation-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Marketing automation can help SMEs to streamline and automate their marketing efforts, saving time and resources that can be better spent elsewhere. It is a cost-effective solution for SMEs, as it can help them to reach their target audience more efficiently and effectively, which creates high demand for this automation solution among SMEs.
- Social media marketing segment is expected to account for a significant revenue share over the forecast period due to the increasing trend of using social media among individuals. Social media marketing automation can help businesses to automate tasks such as scheduling social media posts, monitoring social media activity, and generating social media reports. It can help businesses to deliver more targeted, personalized messages to their followers, improving the overall customer experience and increasing the chances of conversion.
- Market in North America accounted for the largest revenue share in the global marketing automation market in 2021. North America is home to a large and sophisticated market, with a high level of competition. This has led businesses to seek out ways to streamline and optimize their marketing efforts, and marketing automation has emerged as a key solution. In addition, the growing adoption of digital marketing is boosting the revenue growth of the market in this region, especially in U.S., and Canada. Marketing automation can help businesses to automate and optimize their digital marketing efforts, improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their campaigns.
The report bifurcates the Marketing Automation market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
Request a impresive discount on the report, click on here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1529
The research report offers a comprehensive regional analysis of the market with regards to production and consumption patterns, import/export, market size and share in terms of volume and value, supply and demand dynamics, and presence of prominent players in each market.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Furthermore, the report provides the analytical data in an organized format segmented into charts, tables, graphs, figures, and diagrams. This enables readers to understand the market scenario in an easy and beneficial manner. Moreover, the report aims to impart a prospective outlook and draw an informative conclusion to assist the reader in making lucrative business decisions. The report, in conclusion, provides a detailed analysis of the segments expected to dominate the market, the regional bifurcation, the estimated market size and share, and comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1529
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries, please connect with us, and our team will provide you the report best suited to your requirements.
Latest Reports Published by Emergen Research:
silicon wafer market
acrylic resins market
membrane bioreactor market
agricultural lubricants market
sales intelligence market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights